Reflection 3

| Monday, July 20, 2009


Today I have learned something new. Gaining new knowledge on how to looking for particular information in Internet. My lecturer today wants us to look for MJ's last song. So each one of us is busy looking for it. Apart from that, we have to write each step on how to get the mp3. At first, I feel not used to it because I do look for the source but not writing down the steps on how to get it. Thus, I have spent nearly an hour to do so, looking on the net and writing down the steps for the readers to get it. "Give Thank to Allah" is MJ's latest song before he left. I wonder since when MJ has become Muslim. Anyway, I have done with my tutorial task and waiting to be printed out and compiled in my personal portfolio. So happy that I have learned how to manage my stuff and so on. Good luck friends and R.I.P MJ.

0 comments: